The AVE Globaltutor accreditation course is designed for teachers of Spanish as a foreign language planning to use AVE Global professionally.It is open both to tutors who are going to work in institutions or companies and to free-lance professionals.
The course is designed to introduce tutors to AVE Global materials and train them to use an on-line environment for teaching and follow-through.It will provide them with solutions to the problems posed by this type of teaching and enable them to make the most of AVE Global courses.
This approximately 30-hour, essentially practical course is delivered on-line with the support of a tutor.
Upon completion, future tutors:
- May register, if they wish, with the AVE Globallist of tutors sent to companies requesting that information
- Will have mastered AVE Global pupils’ and tutors’ workspaces and navigation through courses and contents
- Will have acquired the skills needed to productively guide students through all the activities and exercises included in the various AVE Global levels
- Will have expanded their understanding of the modes of on-line learning available and be able to adapt them to their students’ needs
- Will have acquired teaching and learning techniques and strategies that will enhance the effectiveness of their delivery.
If you already have a former AVE tutor certificate, you can update it with our 5‑hour accreditation module.